Daniel's love for photography was born at an early age by photographing everything around him, developing film, and making black and white prints in a dark room. Since then, photography has been the only road he has traveled. Daniel earned a Master of Arts degree in Photojournalism from Ohio University. For more than a decade, he has been working as a staff photographer at one of the leading newspapers in Virginia. As a photojournalist and a wedding photographer, Daniel has won numerous international awards. His work has also been published both nationally and worldwide.
As a photojournalist, the transition to wedding photojournalism has been seamless -- telling the true stories of the people through a lens and capturing the beauty of each moment. For the last six years, Daniel has been blessed to not only document a couple’s love on their most important day, but also the legacy of their family. This is the heart of what Daniel Min Photography is about and what he hopes to share with you on your wedding day.
- Cherry Grove Plantation Wedding | Suffolk Wedding Photographer | Suzanne and Tim
- Dellwood Plantation Wedding | Richmond Wedding Photographer | Jessica and Bryan
- Jefferson Hotel Wedding | Richmond Wedding Photographer | Greek Wedding | Laura and Kamel
- Two River Country Club Wedding | Williamsburg Wedding Photographer | St. Bede Wedding | Adriana and Greg
- Lewis Ginter Wedding | Richmond Wedding Photographer | Stephanie and Charles